First up some Chainsaw. Only one chapter left and the volume is done.
And then the return of Getter. I've not actually been keeping up with the raws on this so I've no idea how far behind I am now. Much like Somali it's something I'd like to press on with a bit before the second volume's release (even if I've still not redone the earlier chapters covered by the first volume).
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNice. Chapter 9, 10, and 11 are already out for Getter Devolution.
ReplyDeleteAlso chapter 12 if Getter Devolution
DeleteWoot! Thank you for putting out more Getter Devolution.
ReplyDeleteI'm honestly relieved to find out you're just behind on translating Getter, I was worried it was updating sporadically in Japan and wasn't being given the attention it deserves haha. I love Getter Robo and Devo's all I've been wanting from a modern adaptation, so please take however long you need, you're doing a great job!
ReplyDelete