Thursday, 20 October 2016

Biohazard: Heavenly Island Ch. 28

If you're one of the five people who played Umbrella Corps then Shéng-Yā Pharmaceuticals may be familiar to you, as they're actually one of the groups mentioned in the game (while I do sadly own the game, I still had to look up who they were!).

With this chapter we've also come to the end of volume three. Volume four lasts up to chapter 38, at which point we'll have caught up to the Japanese releases. At present there are also about five or so uncollected chapters, so I imagine we'll see volume five some time in February or March assuming it doesn't go on hiatus again.

Read Online | Download

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how people claim Umbrella Corps isn't canon yet, a faction from that game is in the manga. I wonder if Shéng-Yā Pharmaceuticals are the new Umbrella or just another one-off like Tricell.

    Anyways,Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheng-Ya may have an important role in RE7. The helicopter photograph in the beginning hour demo actually has an Umbrella Corps logo rather than an Umbrella Corporation logo. Hopefully Heavenly Island will feature the 37-A character from 'The Experiment', confirming that the organisation in Umbrella Corps is Sheng-Ya. (Great work on the translations by the way.)

    ReplyDelete