Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Survival Ch. 44

And here we have chapter 44 of Survival, in which poor Robert meets his grizzly end.

I actually quite like Robert's portrayal in the series as it's sort of ambiguous whether he's actually an absolute cunt who would kill his commanding officer and abandon a blind young boy, or just a somewhat unfortunate soldier who ends up in a bad spot one too many times. Whatever the case I think it's hard to say he deserved the death which he gets (especially given the guy from Tokyo only fell into a chasm).

In unrelated news I picked up the first volume of Getter the other day. The release itself is fairly irritating in that they greyscaled the colour pages but did so fairly poorly, so the contrast is absolutely ruined. They did include a couple of images of the Getter-1 though which was nice. I'll get around to having it scanned at some vague point in the future.

Someone else also started up Ogeha apparently so you can consider that dropped too.

Read Online | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment