So here's two things I've not had up in ages.
First is Getter. I didn't realise that it'd been so long since I last put out a chapter of this (it's been so long chapter six is also out, woops). For the chapter Getter was on the cover page of the magazine, which was included in the shared raws for it.
As mentioned previously the first volume for Getter is due out in July. It's something I'll probably try and get hold of to re-scan, as obviously it'd be of a higher quality and it'd give me an excuse to try and shore up the translation (as well as consistently spell Ryoma throughout...), unless it has any interesting sort of extras it's not a priority though.
Something I forgot to mention last time though is that the magazine which Getter is published in is now available digitally, so if you ever felt like purchasing a copy but didn't want to import well, now you can.
And then we also have chapter five of Somali, where we're back to meeting new kinds of non-humans.
There's one chapter left of the volume, which I'll also try and get done quickly. Then the (hopefully) not so long wait for volume two will begin in earnest.
My editor's got the next chapter of Survival cleaned, while I've got the TL for Chainsaw done, so it'll be a toss up between those two for the next release.
Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
ReplyDelete