Well this was a struggle. For some reason this chapter of Survival was a whole 67 pages, on top of being filled to the brim with random topics from bears to Japanese anti-rat devices. In short it wasn't a lot of fun to get done.
I've no idea quite why it was so long. I'd assume that it was originally published as two chapters which were later merged together when put into a volume, but I've no spare copies of Shounen Sunday from the 1960s to check. The best part is that some later chapters are even longer (I think the longest is something like 120 pages) so there's even more joy ahead. For now though this one at least is sorted.
Moving on from Survival I've a few other things I'm slowly working on, but I don't think they'll be done any time soon. I've also been doing some touch ups (e.g. minor spelling, editing, translation fixes) to some of my older uploads. As of such I've removed the direct links on older blog posts of mine, as well as adding a link to my downloads folder on the front page of the blog, to save me continuously fixing up old links.
Next up should be Somali. The raws for Getter have also popped up from the looks of it up so I should probably get that done too. Maybe there'll also be something new in store on top of all that.
Thanks for this Chapter.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm waiting for Somali too.
Thank you for this large chapter.
ReplyDeleteขอบคุณมากๆครับ
ReplyDelete