Alright so first a bit of news, Cestvs is dropped. The previous group let me know that they are in fact still working on it, so you can look forward to their releases instead of mine.
In place of Cestvs then I've chapter seven of Survival. I found it a fairly amusing chapter overall, the ending especially is rather novel. Were we going off of the original volumes it'd also mark both the end of the first volume, and the start of the second (as the chapter itself is seemingly split across the two volumes).
Looking forwards I've not yet decided what should replace Cestvs. There's a bunch of things I'd like to do of course, but I've not gotten around to starting any proper work yet (there's one thing in particular I was tempted by, but I've no raws for). Given that Heavenly Island should be back soon too it may make more sense not to start on anything else until that is all sorted.
We shall see though, for now, enjoy Survival.
I would like to join your scanlation group for helping proofread and clean the manga pages.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for the kind offer. At present I'm afraid I'm not looking for any more help (though if you spot any errors in my releases please let me know!). If I do at any point I'll probably put up a post or something about it.
DeleteEnjoyed it. Now that it's winter I also have to keep warm.. lol
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for scanlating Survival!
Deleteis there any cover art?
ReplyDeleteThe public raws which I'm using seem to be missing the cover art for the first three volumes, I uploaded the latter covers to imgur - http://imgur.com/a/4bPGg.
DeleteThere's a fair number of other different covers for the series as it's had so many reprints, though I don't have any copies of any of the other ones I'm afraid.
ขอบคุณมากๆครับ
ReplyDelete