Saturday, 26 December 2015

Biohazard: Heavenly Island Ch. 16

And here's chapter 16 of Heavenly Island. After what's been a pretty shit week there's something oddly relaxing about just sitting back and working on a trashy manga for a few hours.

I mentioned it vaguely before, but I did the translation for a Christmas themed chapter of Golgo 13 in collaboration with Golden Roze Scans. It's Tako Saitou's most famous work, and the chapter itself is even a crossover of sorts with another series of his, Hotel Tantei Doll (which has been fully translated by Crunchyroll). I'd like to one day do some more work on the series (especially as only three or so volumes have been translated), but given how long it's taking me to do chapters of Survival that's probably not something I should be tackling at the moment!

That aside, there's now only two chapters remaining for Heavenly Island at the moment, and I'm hopeful to have them out by the end of the year at the latest (I've actually got the translation for chapter 17 ready to go). I've also the next chapter of Survival translated, so maybe we'll see that sometime in 2017. Though who knows what I'll end up actually releasing next!

Read Online | Download

3 comments: