Whew only nine days later but I'm back, this time with something a bit different.
Resident Evil/Biohazard is a series which most video game fans should be familiar with, it being the iconic horror series. I'm a big fan of the games, yet despite this I've done relatively little of the non-video game media. I was quite pleased then to come across Heavenly Island, so much so that I decided to make it my second project to work on.
Story wise Heavenly Island isn't particularly innovative. A group of idols travel to a deserted island where in true horror fashion they find themselves under threat from the locals, a hulking murderer and zombies/the infected. At the same time series favourite Claire Redfield arrives to investigate the island, having received information that something fishy might be going down. Nothing particularly too crazy then, but still amusing enough (and for those who follow the games it has some minor ties to Revelations 2).
It's a whopping 50 or so pages, which meant it took a fair amount of work to get through (and as ever if I've made any mistakes feel free to let me know), though thankfully later chapters are much shorter (some have as few as 13 pages). The series is currently on going with two volumes published, so I've a fair amount of work ahead of me though I can't give any promises as to how fast I'll get chapters done. I'd like to do a chapter a week but am undecided at present, especially as I've a few other series I'd like to start work on too.
Thank u so Much for your Hard Work!!~
ReplyDeleteThanks you so much for starting this series. I am big fan too of the videogame.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!!
Me too! Thanks for your hard work!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to the download?
ReplyDeleteOld links tend to get broken for one reason or another, you can find them all at https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1vlaamvazh64w/Biohazard_-_Heavenly_Island
Delete